In many cases exterior signage is governed by a set of rules and regulations set out by the local Council. These will vary depending on the planning zone for your site.  We can help you through this process with advice, or manage the entire process for you if required.

As part of the consent application process you may need to engage a Signage Engineer. We can do this on your behalf to provide a producer statement necessary for the sign consent / permit

Permits for Signage